2008年1月10日 星期四
Pastime
Solving puzzle game in the New York Times is my interest lately. My philosophy teacher introduced this interesting game to my class and allowed us fifteen minutes in class to solve it. Although it looked easy, it was really hard to figure out. After fifteen minutes, my teacher taught us the smart tips, deduction and induction. He told us that you had to gather the information you had to infer the correct answer. By using the methods, I finally solved the puzzle. Solving puzzle with friends is really interesting. It is just like planning the group presentation. Everybody will write down his/her own ideas and discuss it. Sharing ideas is a good method to learn because two heads are better than one. I have learned a lot from the discussion I joined. My view point is quite limited. However, with the group discussion, I can see the world or issue through other’s eye and find out some aspects that I do not notice. I also like to play the crossword puzzle with my friends because one of the English teachers told me that playing crossword is also a way to learn English. I would always peep at the answer with consideration when I can’t solve it. On the other hand, playing with friends will not only prevent me from peeping answers but also hasten the finishing time. The most important is that my English vocabulary improves a lot.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言