2008年2月29日 星期五
part-time job
Recently, I was considering to get another part time job in order to earn some pocket money. However, determining what kind of job to do was a dilemma to me. I had three employments during my school year because I thought practical working experience was as important as coursework. One was the waitress in Wufu Restaurant. My responsibilities were to order meal, serve food, and clean the desk. It was my first job, so I just worked about ten hours in weekend. After one year, I left the job because I was unable to preview lessons on Monday if working on weekend. Then, I found a daily job in a coffee shop. The nature of the job was similar to the previous one and the working hour was four hours (five p.m. to nine p.m.) per day. This working hour allowed me to have sufficient time to finish the homework and preview lessons. The third one was the summer internship in 2006. I worked as a business assistant in Wenheng Business Company. My responsibilities were to copy and type documents. The working hour was the longest one, eight hours per day, but I learned the most from this experience. Practical operations entailed serious thinking and earnest attitude. Any mistake you made really counted and it could not be solved by a mere apology. A well-organized team was really important to a competitive company. Though the experience of working as an assistant may be tedious to somebody, it is quite interesting to me. Maybe I will find a job in the business field, which may be helpful once I enter the society.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1 則留言:
Dear T,
That was fantastic, you did so many things in your winter break! not like me, who can only hang around within the door and cry out loud for someone's help and walk like a cripple = =
But as you see, i'm recovered....hehehe.
now i'm looking forward to the long long summer vacation to come and to embrace a possible beautiful future -----> i hope so!
張貼留言