I love sports. Participating in the school sports team is always my dream. However, the campus of my last school was very small. With the construction of the new gymnasium and teaching building, the campus became even smaller. The basketball team and volleyball team were forced to be dismissed. Therefore, I did not have any chance to join the sports team.
My brother joined the badminton team of his department. He always shared his experience with me. He told me that sentiments between members were harmonious and feelings of joining contest were really exciting. Last year, he went to another university to have a badminton contest. Their team won the championship there. Moreover, he met some people who have the same interest with him there. One of the rivals and my brother made a promise to become stronger and had another competition with each other. Competition is not a war or fight between school and school. Instead, it is a bridge of communication and friendship. I am envious of my brother. I do not have this kind of experience. Therefore, it strengthens my willingness to join the sports team.
School life is sometimes high pressured. Enormous reports and tests make me feel stifled. Exercise is the best method to release my pressure and refill my energy. You can do nothing without a healthy body and spirit.
沒有留言:
張貼留言