Interactions between classmates are very important not only in the aspect of mind, but also in the aspect of behavior. The junior high school I went was very normal. Students all came from the same cultural and religious background. I barely met students with unique experiences and backgrounds.
Until I entered Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages, my last school, I started to feel how limited my world was. Students here came from all over the world. They had different cultural background, prospective, and goal. My classmates taught me useful concepts, introduced me the delicious delicacy of their country, and helped me solve the problem I encountered. One of my best friends was from Myanmar. She came to Taiwan to study without her family’s financial support, so she had to work hard in order to pay the tuition fee. My family’s financial condition was not bad, so I always bought what I needed and what I wanted without careful consideration. With the relationship to her, I started to realize that I wasted a lot of money. I bought too many things that I didn’t really need and items that I had already had. “Live for today, but plan for tomorrow.” is my friend’s life principle. Impulsive shopping and decision would indeed have some negative effects to your life. Therefore, I started to work and save the money in the bank. Now, I don’t have to worry about the problem of money and I can use the money to buy present for my parents in order to appreciate their care and kindness.
Another classmate told me a lifelong principle. Once I was baffled by a disappointment and I couldn’t get rid of that mood. Therefore, I was very down for couple of days. My classmate discovered my sad mood and told me that disappointments come and go, but life still moves on. It was no use to feel sad about the status quo. Solving the problem and getting rid of the choke point are more important. She encouraged me and helped me got through the difficulty. Her remarks had great influences on me. I used to escape from problems and controversial issues. Because my classmate’s words, I started to face the problem and tried to solve it. Solving problems are fun and the joy and satisfaction after dealing the problem were incredible. These two friends have great impacts on my life. They not only help me to deal with my coursework, but also teach me the principle of life.
沒有留言:
張貼留言